Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Virgin Snow

Hi, my name is Randy Mcfee. I'm am only 8 years old. That's the age where you can't really do nothing. You have to be in high school to do things like drive cars and watch sophisticated thinking movies like the Matrix or some cool things like that. I live on 1 Wallnut drive. It's kinna a tall house that's on a hill. It has two floors and is green. The house is green and not the hill. Yesterday, while all my friends were playing outside, I was stuck inside because I had a cold. It was kinna neat though because I played with my Micro Machines, and they're real neat because they can go as fast as a real car, I swear! Ninja Turtles are on their way out. This statement shows you how long ago this was written. It's not funny hearing them say Cowabunga after 5000 times. It's more fun though, to throw them down the laundry chute because they're bigger, than my Micro machines. It’s quite a sight for the eyes to see them fall. Weeeeeee.
I also watched "Home Alone" about fifty times. That kid in the movie is my hero. My new secret wish is that my parents will leave home and some burglars will try and come in and rob the house. I was kinna hopping to get better before the next day. The weather guy with the high whiny voice and the grass green tie said that it would snow the next day sometime over night. That night I asked God to make a lot of snow and to get rid of my cold at the same time. I had to ask God in case the weather man messed up.
The night went on for a couple of weeks until I woke up. The sun peeked in the window at me. It seemed to say hello. I jumped out of bed and ran to the window. The window felt like a piece of snow with snowflake decorations all around it. And outside, It was actually covered with billions of feet of snow. My father told me that snow is made when angels up in heaven have an all out pillow fight. There must have been a lot of angels with pillows. I ran out of my room. The house was still dark. The sun must have lit up my room first, because I'm the best in the family. Anyway, I walked to my parents room where I decided to wake them up. I bent down and sprang into the air. As I landed on the bed, a tidal of water went under me. It's a water bed. I shouted, "WAKE UP, IT SNOWED, ISN'T THIS EXCITING MOM AND DAD!"
My parents looked at me with that look. I hate that look, it's all wrinkly and their eyes don't open. They didn't say anything. My mother went back to sleep right away, and my father picked up his pillow and threw it at me. He conked out after that. I never heard anyone's head hit a pillow so hard before. I don’t want a pillow fight, I want a snowball fight. Parents do not understand the importance of getting up early to look at the new snow.
If I waited for my parents to get up all that beautiful snow would have been stepped on. There's nothing better in the world than to step on brand new snow. It's like getting the biggest piece of chocolate cake. It was virgin snow, as my father called it. He still won't tell me what virgin means I think it's a neat word though. VIRGIN SNOW! It has something to do with teenagers or the mother of Jesus or something.
I consider myself to be a very smart eight year old. Last winter when the snow went hibernating for the spring, I stuffed my snowsuit under my bed. I knew that sometime next year that it would return. My gloves, only babies wear mittens, were stuffed in my pockets along with my hat and scarf. I also had my boats right next to everything. My mother bought me all red because she felt that I would be easier to spot if she lost me. She didn't want me to blend into the snow, with a white snow suit on. That's what she said! Honest! She always says weird things like that. I want to rip my toenails out when she does that. OOHH. I never do it though. I think it might hurt too much. Besides if I let a Doctor rip it out, they’ll give me ice cream, or so it happen on the Brady Bunch.
I slipped on my snowsuit. It took me a record time of two minutes to put it on. I made my way to the porch window. I started to push it up. It's very hard to do with gloves on. After a long time, about thirty minutes or seconds or sometime with 30 in it, the window popped up. Mr. Wind came rushing into the house. Underneath the window was a nice white pile of snow under me. "virgin snow. And it's all mine. I leaped out of the window into it. I felt like I was jumping out of a airplane, with a parachute, even though I didn‘t have one. I felt another huge gust of wind come into my face. My feet touched the white.
SPLASH!!!
"WOOOOOWWW!!! I felt a rush of energy sweep through my body. A snow shadow of me lay there as I had broken the first color of white. The giggles crept out of me as I spun around making snow angels. I felt so excited I said F&*#. I normally don't talk like that , only when I'm excited. My mom washes my mouth out with soap if she hears me say those kind of words, she really did too, but she wasn't around. So I decided to say it againl F&8#. What am I doing? God is listening. I was told I hurt God every time I say those words. Mmm. I guess I have something to tell Fr. Wilson next time I go to confession. I had made my first holy Communion only a few months ago. Only grown up Catholic‘s can eat God‘s body and tell their sins to a priest. Non Catholics tell their sins to the bible and Pagans don‘t even believe in God. I wonder how God forgives them then? . I brought my gun with me and started to walk leaving my foot prints in the snow. No body else could ever touch this "Virgin Snow". It was mine, all mine. I asked God not to let anyone else step on my VIRGIN footprints.
Here goes Randy, the famous ninja, Eskimo, searching for the abominable snow, polar bear. I scurried my way past a couple of penguins and passed through the gate into the front yard out into the northern wastelands of the streets, leaving nothing but my footprints behind. I passed the igloos looking for the abominable snow, polar bear. He could be anywhere! He could be eating a seal, a walrus, maybe even an Eskimo. I hope it's not a girl, because if I save her, she might try and kiss me. I kept going leaving my footprints in the snow.
SCUSH, went my boats, as it walked on the gleaming white. It sounded a chicken walking on a sponge. My footprints looked so, so neat!! There was the "VIRGIN SNOW" and there were my footprints. I wish that I could take a picture and send it in to a nature magazine. I had a smile on my face so big, I thought it was gonna break. the footprints made me forget about girls. I kissed one once, on the lips and it, it, was kinna fun, but I must have been sick that day. I feel if it happens again I might like it. I don't want to do that because that's how people get babies in their stomach and I would like to finish school first. Also I think Dad said it was a sin and you would have to tell Fr. Wilson about it. I don’t know. I don’t think I’m allowed to watch a lot of movies because of it.
I continued on my journey, every once in a while looking back at the awesome set of footprints that I was leaving behind. A landmark that people years from now will see, and to think I put them there. They looked so cool just sitting there in the gleaming white of the "VIRGIN SNOW.
WAIT A HOUR! What's this? A big set of footprints! The beautiful portrait of my footprints is ruined. The other set of footprints were huge and ugly. They were ten, no make that twenty, oh heck, a hundred times bigger than mine. I wanted a can of spinach so my muscle's would flare up. My finger wanted to pull the trigger on my gun. The only problem with that was that I didn't have one. But wait I did have one. Where did it go? Oh well, I must use my ninja skills. I know who destroyed my "VIRGIN SNOW" It must be----
The abominable snow polar Bear.

Need some rewrite on ending- Why not have him imagine something really is the abominable snow polar bear and pretend to shoot him. Little boys do that you know 91

It’s not finished. It doesn’t need a rewrite, it needs more. Sometime maybe. Sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment