Sunday, May 22, 2011

Too Much Stuff

Ever feel as if you have too much stuff.  Lots and lots of junk lying around you house that have just collected  and collected.  My junk consists of oodles and oodles of books, videos, cd’s and tapes that have somehow made it in my collection, have made it in my unorganized library.  Lots of the media or books that I have never even read or watched or listen to.  So why did I buy them? Because I thought I needed them at time. But now they are there sitting waiting for use that will never come. All the time and money wasted. And I just can’t throw them away but yet again keeping them clutters up space and what if I want them someday?   It’s best not to have too much stuff. I wish I had less. To be organized would be a great thing.
I have so much stuff but find myself sitting around not sure of what to do. Whatever I am doing I wish to do something else.  Faults and failings will always be part of my life. I can’t sit and spend my life regretting or living on what might have been or what I could have done better. I must live with what I have done or haven’t done and try to make the best of what I have left.  I won’t get it all right in this life, that is why there is Mercy and why being dedicated to God and loving God  first and above all  is the only thing that matters in the end.  I pray that I make good use of the time I have left and let the past stay in the past and try to do good in the present.  Mistakes will come, but may I never make mistakes that severely harm others.

No comments:

Post a Comment