Sunday, May 22, 2011

FOM'S Speak Out

  

KIM
No Pic or Writing but just a honorble mention of her as an FOM
        Renee
No Pic or Writing but just a honorble mention of her as an FOM but click on her name to read some of her writings at FanFiction.Net

>>Write a short paragraph about yourself.
Hello. My name is Costello though some may know me by other psuedonyms. I am often confused and always thinking whether i want to or not. This often leads to indecision and over-complication. But such is life.
>>Your relationship to me.
I met Mark in college when he needed a room to stay in and we had an open one. He got in a fight with some of my roommates and so i went on a walk with him so he could blow off some steam. I listened to him and honestly told him that although we could be freinds, we would never be good friends.
Then we became good friends.
Since Mark is honest and genuine, he tends to grow on you like that.
>>How long you have known me.
I've known Mark since the day i met him.
>>A funny story about somthing we did togeher
One time in college i was in the library and they shut off all the lights and locked up whilei was still in it. I got out but then i realized that one could stay there all night and they might not even know. So Mark and i hid out in the library.
The lights went out.
It got very quiet.
We waited.
We whispered.
Everything was still.
Then we realized we were all alone. We ran around, went in the girls bathroom, shot toy guns at each other and he read Winne the Pooh to me until we were both so tired we went out the fire exit, which didn't set off an alarm.
Very few people would be willing to do something like that with me.
>>Can you do that for me please???
yes.
---
booya
Put them together, and the chemistry causes a comedic chain reaction, in which each plays off the other's genius until the audience slumps in its seats, dazed from its own continual laughter.
oh you let him call himself costello hey- CENSORED wimped out and didn't mention you two were in underwear -MEMO
To My Friend Mark-
I have known Mark since 1998. I met him with my buddy Chris Nelson at a Young Adult cruise.
Mark is a cool cat! He is friendly and he takes his religion very well. I envy him for his religion.
He attends mass every week and I think that is great for a young adult.
Mark is fun and has been quite helpful with me in my djing at Curry College! "Mark, you and I would be great DJ's together."
I have met other people through Mark: like Jeff, John, Dan and April, Dave through Mark which is cool!
So this is a message for my friend Mark!
He is a "wacky willy!"
Joseph Schauster
I met Mark 5 years ago at where else, a Catholic dance.
That's perhaps where we all met Mark, at one Catholic function or another.
Unless you met him at school.
It's been a fun time these past few years, he's always managed to make me smile.
All in all, he's been a good friend to me, even when I have been difficult.
So, if the point of these stories are to let others know what you like, love and can't live without in regards to Mark,
he's one of the sweetest, funniest, gentlest souls who has ever made me crazy.
That's right, it's probably not just you he has made crazy over the years, especially the way he dances.
But you must admit you'll always have fun when he's around .- Maureen Martin
It was a cold, November evening in Boston when Mark Wilson emerged from St. Anthony's Church Hall with his trademark swagger and a wide grin. Having met him briefly, I asked him a rather basic question, "So where are you from, man?" His response,
"My mother's womb."
I belted out a laugh and said to myself, "He's an original. I am going to get along great with this guy."
I encountered Mark again a few weeks later. It was at a formal Christmas party. While many wore dresses, shirts, and ties, acting like run-of-the-mill upper-class snobs -- Mark sharply contrasted them. He donned an orange-red sweater over a wrinkly, collared-shirt (the Fat Albert look). He danced like Tigger and drank icy coke instead of beer. I said to myself, "Mark Wilson is definitely going to be my friend. He doesn't conform, he wears a different uniform."
I have now been an FOM4LIFE for two years. Mark has witnessed and guided me through a career change and some rocky relationships. He's a good kid and a true original!
Jeffrey D. Wagner
Jeff
I was born in Gloucester, Ma. I lived there most of my life. I had some good times, some bad; did some good stuff, some bad. Be 21, I was basically living a full scale club and party life, as a high school and college drop out. I was having fun, but not amounting too much. I had goals, but not much motivation.
ON March 4, 1994, I became a Christian and shortly after that met Mark. We were working at Papa Gino's at a point in which many other Christians and people with Christian backgrounds were employed there. Not exactly the place you expect to find good Christian fellowship, but hey you never know. Mark and I bonded fairly quickly and have been friends ever since.
Although there are many crazy, fun, and more zany times I've had with Mark, I'd have to say the most memorable occurred a couple weeks ago on Oct 20, 2001, when Mark was one of the groomsmen at my wedding to Angel. How can you ever forget that.
Well, God is good. I have been working in ministry to children for the last several years. It's a lot of fun. I love kids and seeing them learn about God through fun and unique methods such as humorous skits, puppetry, music, illusions, etc... is always a thrill to me. I am currently teaching 1st grade and looking into grad school.
G. Jack Lombardo
(Heritage of God Ministries) P.O. Box 401 Allentown, Pa 18105 (610) 770-6474
Monday, February 18, 2002
I met Mark about 4 years ago at my sister, Cathy's wedding to Donald Starr. (They have 2 kids now that are very cute!) Mark is an outgoing guy. He met Cathy at one of the Catholic dances. They were pretty close friends for awhile, till Cathy got married.
I have seen Mark at a few dances, and recently at a MardiGras dance. It was fun. Also, nice to meet his other friends too! Anyway, he also invited me out to a dinner party w/ these friends. And it's all growing on me. I used to be so busy working nites that I couldn’t attend these social functions, which are very important.
Mark is religious. And he is a good friend. Usually he has plenty of time to listen.
It's fun to make websites, and I'm gonna give you Mark, the address of my website, I call RosemaryJeanne, because it is mostly religious. http://www.geocities.com/babyonemore1000/index.html
The pages have stuff like photos and stuff about saints, take a loook, I don't want to give it away!
Mark, you did a great job w/ this website. Clearly you know how to make one!! I like especially some of the new graphics like the little cute lamb on the friends page, and the rainbow colors. Good luck in all you do. Let's stay friends!
Your friend Rosemary
ps I also recently made a website about Mel Gibson!
I am Memo, friend of mark wilson since the early-mid 90's.
For a good idea of who I am and what I do, check out http://www.foolfactory.com - my internet homewhere you can find my movies, comics, and music. That's what I do.
Mark can give you many of my cop stories, but a story of Mark and me would be...
well, just the other day I invited Mark to a screening of my film. He was kind enough to make the trip up, and, once he got there, did things as only Mark can do. Before the screening, people were chatting amongst each other. One of the actors I hadn't seen in a while was trying to explain something to me. Even though we were plainly in mid-conversation, Mark walked right up to me and stood there, waiting and waiting and waiting, glaring at her, hoping to interrupt.
Since she was still talking, he started kicking my shoes, over and over and over, hoping to get my attention, totally oblivious to the fact that she was busy telling me something. When she finally did stop, he had nothing to say other than to tell me something about how he liked the theater (and introduce himself to the actor.)
That is Mark in a nutshell, and why I find him such a fun guy.
Mark Wilson is the greatest and most cherished friend a guy could ask for.
I met Mark about four years ago at an annual young adult’s event in Dedham. Since then we have become close friends who have gone out on several occasions. We both love to dance up a storm and have been known to flirt with the ladies. Mark is the type of guy who you can go to with any problem and he will pretty much solve it for you. I can’t recall any particular event that sticks out in mind, it just that every event that we have shared is special and unique each time. I hope and pray that Mark and I stay best of friend through our lives. I thank God every day that I have this wonderful person in my life.
CHRIS DA MAN!!
I known Mark since 1986. I was a sophomore at Hamilton-Wenham Regional High
School when he was a freshman. My name is Darren Jarmolowicz.
I grew up in Essex, and moved to Woburn in November 1999 after I got married. My wife's name is Stephanie.
Regarding me and Mark, we did some funny things together especially when Mark drove the wrong way on a rotary nearly killing us both including our friend Jeff.
There were many of adventures of me and Mark, but I am sure Mark will include many that I forgot.
Regards,
Darren Jarmolowicz
Hmmm, where shall I start?
Ah, yes! My name is John Andrew Raymond. I live in New Bedford, MA. I am a good friend of Mark's. He has always been there for me, even during the rough times. And he has also always gone out of his way for me. We aren't close, close friends but we keep in touch most of the time, and do things together, like go out to the movies, or even dances.
I first met Mark at a beach party, put on by the Catholic Church. That was in the summer of 1997. So I guess you could say I've known Mark for over 4 years already.
The most funniest yet embarrassing moment I had with Mark was a few years ago, when I invited him to an adult dance in Westboro, MA. Little did I know how far out in Western Mass. Westboro actually was. When we got there, every one there must have been in their 40's and 50's. There was no one there our age. And there was this peculiar woman who asked me to dance with her because their was this man there whom she was trying to avoid. It was a very uncomfortable situation. Mark was pretty good about the whole thing, though...
The End
Haiku writeing MO FO
ME
A day at dean college now shows up on the sheet paper is the work complete. I write it again.
My life takes the odd turn now. I smile and laugh here and i do silly things again but the lack of life makes it very hard.
Mark and ME
I saw him in a cornor Stading all alone Suprise the way i do things. From no where i came From no where i did leave too. Now that years have past The odditys are obsure Fun lasted not long Dean should have been for years.
Ninty in the year of this century has been long My knowing him makes it just Longer does it feel A face that smiles to offen and knowledge is short. God from here and god from there many for whom he speaks Spouts he does, he even rants.
Hybrids.
Mix and match, like a pair of socks's. One is gray while other is black. They fit nicely different and feel warm. But you wear long pants to hid them knowing that your friends will mock you. Do you fear that your color blind or have no fashion senses.


Hell with long pants, wear the shorts. One socks to the knee and the other not be proud to be so talented as that.
My socks are all gray, the didn't start that way.
Ahem
Now back to subject on hand.. socks...er hybrids.
Mix, and toil goes life in a boil Love is found were where and when May she be tall, or you too small Love is in every size.
Your color not right, You howl at night. Does your fur get in the way of your flippers? Might it be stars or sploshes like mars or criss crossing strips. Know one thing, one thing at all,
In the wash separate color from the whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment