Sunday, May 22, 2011

Funny Man the Script

Funny Man
Scene 1
Act 1 is based upon what we have already done the first time I got the camera.
PROLOGUE: Robert Hendren as a child acted every single minute of the day -almost- as a clown. He was always trying to be funny. As he grew up he became more serious. He began to create inventions, which were unlike anything that had ever been created, except in movies. Bobby wanted to put these inventions to good use. He could not join the local police force because publicity about his activities would be harmful to such a career. He decided to keep his name and identity secret, therefore, built a laboratory, got a costume and a mask. Remembering his personality as a child, he became known as “FUNNYMAN”.
Right now Bobby (Funnyman) is holding hands with his girlfriend, Sara. they are walking in the woods.
SARA: Bobby-Joe, I find you interesting. I have never met any boy like you. You are different.
Bobby: Well Sara, I feel the same way about you. Are we still going to have dinner together tomorrow night?
Sara: Oh, Bobby, I never go to dinner with anyone else but you. Oh, Bobby!
Bobby: Oh Sara. (They start leaning close to each other, when all of a sudden two guys in black jump out and one of them (Josh) clasps his hands over Sara’s mouth.)
Bobby takes a swing at Justin, the other guy. Bobby misses and Justin hits him, knocking
him out. Justin drags Bobby over behind a tree and leaves him there. Justin goes
back to Josh and Sara. They drag Sara along as they head back to their motorcycles (bikes)
Sara: You’re never going to get away with this, you fiends:
Justin: Who do you think is going to stop us, lady?
Joshua and Justin laugh, when suddenly Funnyman pops out in front of them.
FUNNYMAN: I will, Pea brain.
SARA, JUSTIN & JOSH (together) Who the heck is that?
Justin: I don’t care who it is, just kill him.
Justin and Josh drop Sara and pull out their guns. Funnyman immediately knocks the guns out of their hands before they can use them. Funnyman knocks Joshua out with one punch. Justin and Funnyman wrestle for two minutes. At the end, Justin has Funnyman on the ground. Justin is about to kill Funnyman, when laughing gas comes out of his mask. Justin falls down laughing.
Page 2 seems to be missing. With that Scenes Two & Three.

SCENE 4
Meanwhile in the Play room- Holly is disguised and is talking to Sara:
Holly: Tell me more about this necklace.
Sara: It’s very expensive. One of the most expensive in the world. It cost me over fifty zillion dollars.
Holly: That’s a lot of mulla. Do you keep it in a safe?
Sara: Yes, I do.
Holly: Can you show me where you keep it?
Sara: Well, I don’t know if I can trust you.
Holly: Well, of course you can. Why wouldn’t you trust me? I’m your friend aren’t I? You’ve known me for two days.
Sara: Well, I guess you’re right. The safe is over here.
Holly: Does it have a combination?
Sara: Yeh. 5 Right- 8 Left- 9 Right, then you unlock it with a key and push a button. I flip it-very simple.
Holly: That’s neat. Lets go talk some more.
Shannon comes in the room, opens up the safe. (Sara left the key on the table), opens
up the safe and steals the diamonds. Shannon leaves. Holly gets up from where she was
sitting and is about to leave.
Holly: Well I’ll see you later. I’ve got some things to do. I have a couple of boys waiting for me, things like that, you know.
After Holly leaves Sara goes to the safe to check on her neckless. She gasps when she opens it up. Meanwhile, Funnyman shows up down at Holly’s house, where Justin is disguised as an old lady in a wheelchair. On the grass is a baby’s toy box, with Joshua inside.
FUNNYMAN: What seems to be the trouble Granny?
Justin: I’m glad you’ve come, as I couldn’t talk about it on the phone. My landlord has threatened to throw me out of the house. I had money to pay the rent, only he stole it and won’t admit it. I’ve gone to the police, but they don’t believe me. Please help me. Can you please?
FUNNYMAN: Well of course.
JUSTIN: Oh, I knew you would, Before we discus business, I want you to know I get nervous-I mean, I fidget a lot and when I fidget, I do it with my yo-yo. I left mine in the house, but my nephew’s boy keeps one in his toy box, which I keep for him every time he visits. It’s outside, right over there, which you may have already seen.
FUNNYMAN: Ok- Why not? (Funnyman goes over to the box and Joshua pops out, and shoots him with a gun, which only knocks him out.) ( Justin takes off his disguise, points a gun at Funnyman, checks to see if he is really knocked out and then says...)
JUSTIN: We have him where we want him. (Just as he and Joshua are about to unmask him, Shannon and Holly come dashing in, yelling...)
Holly: We got it! We got it! Did you get....
Shannon: (interrupting) Quiet down. We don’t want the whole city to hear us. We got the diamonds. I see you got Funnyman, (Justin grabs the necklace and examines it
Justin: This is worth a lot! We must leave the country tonight, but first we must dispose of him.
Shannon: Before we leave, there’s one job I gotta pull off. See you later. I’ll be back in time for dinner.
Holly: Wait for me.
Shannon: I have to do this alone. (Shannon leaves)
Josh: Unmask him.
Holly: Kill-em first.
Justin: I say since I’m the leader, that we unmask him first. (Then Mark interrupts)
Mark: Hello there! I’m a boy scout. Would you like to buy...oh, that is a beautiful necklace. It must be awfully expensive.
Justin: (Angrily) Get out of here.
Josh: NOW
Mark Why?
Justin: Because we don’t like you. (Justin holds up his fist)
Mark: Oh no. I better get out of here. But, before I go, would you like to buy a poster? (I pull out a girlie poster and Josh and Justin start fighting over it. I try to knock Holly’s gun out of her hand, but slip and fall)
HOLLY: Just who are you? (Holly lifts my coat up and sees a badge) Oh, a cop! It’s time to say goodbye to the world. (Holly is about to fire, when Funnyman grabs her and hits her with his sneeze gun)
FUNNYMAN: I have this so no one can ever knock me out with any kind of gun. (Mark grabs the necklace from Justin and he and Funnyman dash off)
Mark: Let’s get out of here fast.
Justin and Josh are still fighting and Holly is sneezing.

Shannon comes on with a bag of mono at USA Cond ... (Can’t read my writing of years ago)
Shannon: I’m home.
(beat)
I’M home.
(beat)
I'M HOME!!!
(beat)
Where could they be?
She looks around.
They couldn't’ still be no nice wt. (Can’t read my writing)
She goes to holly’s yard, where Josh and Justin and Holly are still doing some things. Shannon looks like they messed up again.
End of Act 1
NEIGHBORHOOD
1. Me
2. Bobby
3. Justin
4. Tony
5. Eric
6. Bobby G
7. Jon
8. Christine
9. Cindy
10. Holly
11. Sara
12 Sabrina Major Outsiders
13 Jason
14. Josh
15. Jeremy
16. Michele P
17. Eric C
18. Cory major Minor Characters
19. Allison
20. Patti
21. Shannon Maybe People
22. Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment