Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dad's Obit

Hello Friends,

Just want to let you know that at 4:45 am this morning on May 3rd  this first Saturday of the mouth on the feast of St. Philip and St. James, Harold Wilson (my Dad) went to be with Jesus. I will let you know of the wake arrangements for any of those of you who would like to come or can come.  The Funneral will be Tuesday May 6th at 9 AM at St. John The Evangelist , 111 New Balch  Street Beverly, Ma. It’s real easy to get to off of Route 128.

If your on -128/95 NORTH Continue on RT-128 North   when 95 and 128 break up. If you stay on 95 you’ll end up in NH. You would  Take the RT-1A SOUTH exit towards BEVERLY, exit #20B  Bear Right on DODGE ST  .  You’ll come to a traffic light. Next to it is a Fire Station. Across the street is Henry’s Market and another road, then a gas station. You want to  Bear all the way to the Left. Your  on CABOT ST. You want to   You take your first Right on NEW BALCH ST. If you continue on Cabot Street just a little ways down you’ll see The Funeral Home.  Not sure when the Wake will be yet.  A reception most likely at my Mom’s church will follow.

 If you can't come to the funeral or wake(say you work or don't drive or live in Texas or Argentina est.) , that is ok. Your prayers and knowing your there are enough.  I am doing fine right now and so is Mom. Please don't forget to pray for the repose of his soul and that he rests in peace. And if you ask him to pray for you, I won't be surprised if you get an answer. The most important thing in his life was Jesus. He was so unattached to everything in this world and only attached to Jesus. We can all take a lessen from his life.  He was also very devoted to his Family and Friends. I am proud to have him for a Father and I will miss him. Those of you who meet him know what I'm talking about.  I will let you know of the arrangements when they come in. Here is what the Obit will look like. Thank you again for all your support and I will be in touch.............

Take Care..............

Mark

Harold P. Wilson 82 (Former fork lift operator) husband of Louise P.  (Borsick). Born in St. John NB, Canada, he  worked for many years as a longshoreman on the Boston waterfront. Employed by Cannon Electric Co. Salem Ma & retired from Wethereau, No. Andover, where he worked as a forklift operator. He leaves behind four children, Mary, USN stationed in Sicily, Patricia Carner, Danvers, Laura Elliot, Middleton, and Mark, Wenham Ma. He also leaves behind four grandchildren, Angela & Jessica Carner, Danvers & Brooke & Matthew Elliott, a sister Florence Pleasant, Lexington KY. He was an active member of St. Paul’s Church in Hamilton and was a member of several North Shore area rosary groups. Funeral will be   St. John The Evangelist , 111 New Balch  Street Beverly, Ma. The   burial in Wenham Cemetery. Visiting hours will be at Campbills Funeral home, 525 Cabot St. Beverly.   TBA  Donations can  be made in his name to Catholic Charities 280 Washington St. Salem Ma, 01920.

The Gospel reading for today iis......................

John 14 6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." 8Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us." 9Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it





Harold P. Wilson 82 (Former fork lift operator) husband of Louise P.  (Borsick). Born in St. John NB, Canada worked for many years as a longshoreman on the Boston waterfront. Employed by Cannon Electric Co. Salem Ma & retired from Wethereau, No. Andover, where he worked as a forklift operator. He leaves behind four children, Mary, USN stationed in Sicily, Patricia Carner, Danvers, Laura Elliot, Middleton, and Mark, Wenham Ma. He also leaves behind four grandchildren, Angela & Jessica Carner, Danvers & Brooke & Matthew Elliot, a sister Florence Pleasant, Lexington KY. He was an active member of St. Paul’s Church in Hamilton and was a member of several North Shore area rosary groups. Funeral will be  
                            burial in Wenham Cemetery. Visiting hours will be at Campbills Funeral home, 525 Cabot St. Beverly.                                           A donation can  be made in his name at Catholic Charities 280 Washington St. Salem Ma, 01920.

Louise P. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment