Sunday, May 22, 2011

Socks

Prolouge:

King is missing his socks, sends out a search warrent

TWO DEAD BODIES are found in a town called Hushville

Story 1  IQ2 goes to investigate strange happenings in a town called Hushville: Runs into UFO

UFO Back story

Stroy 2 Ace goes to investigate the two dead bodies, thinking it’s a drug deal

Story 3 Reporter tries to investigate the murders runs into ace


Ignatius, Ignace Latin Fiery
Winnie Bago (Winnebago)
Xavier Money
Joe King (Joking)
Jed I. Knight (Jedi Knight)
Drew Blood (Drew Blood)
Xavier Arabic Spendid
Bridget, Brit Irish Strong
Meg Abate_15286 = Megabyte
Anne Teague_1272 = Antique
Miss Teague_1272 = Mistake
Norm O'Malley
Bob Law
Willy Goode_1371___On 6-13-98____
Gideon Laughter_
Jim Dandy
Cookie Baker_37___On 2-27-99____
Honey Sweet
Barry Bush
Sarita Variant of Sarah Little Princess
Accident, MD
Ding Dong, Texas

Dinkytown, Minnesota
Mudsock, Ohio
Teaticket, Massachusetts
Zu Zu, Tennessee
Hot Coffee, Mississippi
Kumquat
Okay, OK

Norm O'MalleyEcclesiastes 1

"Meaningless! Meaningless!" , uttered Joe King. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."  He uttered these words in a hushed tone. A tone of utmost despair and regret. Joe King, 57 year old ruler of the nation Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun. So I hated life, because the work that is done under the sun was grievous to me. All of it is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me.
I have so much good stuff; all my computer files (room, bookcases, life) are a little disorderly and cluttered. One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. If a cluttered desk is characteristic of a cluttered mind, what does an empty desk mean? So I stole some ideas and thoughts. Bad artists copy. Great artists steal. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research. But I'm using my creativity and imagination to create this piece of writing. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. Imagination encircles the world. Imagination is more important than knowledge. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination (and those of some others
Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana." With all that extra time we should either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. I'm trying to do both. There are no days in life so memorable as those, which vibrated to some stroke of the imagination. That was on a day I was doing nothing. That day gave me the Ambition to write. This Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy. Ambition should then be made of sterner stuff. My Ambition is to attempt to write something that will keep your interest for a long time and something that will make you laugh and think about life. Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I accomplish. Its kind of fun to do the impossible. In my opinion nothing occurs contrary to nature except the impossible, and that never occurs. Well if a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly. "Cause a day without laughter is a day wasted." A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment