Sunday, May 22, 2011

Waiting Ring

I sit at home waiting anxshously for the phone to ring.
It feels as I’m sitting in a docters office waiting for an appoitment.
The huge clock on the kitchen wall gives a loud TICK:
I sit in the huge brown rusty smelling chair as my fingers tap so loudly they sound like drums pounding. Then souldenly ringing as loud as air sirins fills the room.
I stretch my arm out a coupla of miles and pick up,
what weighs like a ton of bricks, the reciver.
What took place in half a second seemed to last half an hour.
“Hello” I said as fast as lighting.
I waited for the sound of her pretty sounding voice but instead I heard anothor.
That voice said
“DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAA!!!!!!

That annoying voice came from my blondish, fat blimp of a Friend Jeff,
who loved to call me when I didn’t want him to.

A- Good focus and backup
Watch Mechanics

No comments:

Post a Comment